Gun Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a 'deal' on ebay for a m-9 bayonet, cost me $30 +s&h and I was pretty proud of myself, until I recieved it and realized it was Taiwanese and the wire cutter won't work without some work with the dremel to size the nut correctly.

whoops..

came with this little thing strapped on to it, I guess as consolation? thought it was kinda funny-

uhhh...USA huh?

in any case, the seller didn't say where the bayo was made in the listing, so I guess it was my fault for being hasty and trying to save a few bucks.

chalk one up for experience.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
at least it was only $30 spent on this 'learning experience'. got a pic of the bayo?

in the defence of Ebay, i got my favorate balisong there. its lasted me 5 years at least and it only cost me $22.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Same here on Ebay I got a Hitler Yough 22lr Training Bayonet for 30 bucks, a Kreigsmarine Nickeled Prage bayo with matching frog and sheath for 50, and my fav....the long sawback ww1 Gew 98 bayo for 50.

Mind you that they would have sold much higher if the people selling them had any clue as to what they are worth. They were mislabeled in all cases so no one could find them withou looking through all bayo listings.

I also got a cool Mosin nagant m91/30 parade bayo. Chromed and hungarian military marked. 25 bucks from Budapest plus 10 shipping. Good luck finding one of those again.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
I didnt even know until it wouldnt attach to my K98 like my other parade mauser bayos. The lugs must be smaller on the 22lr trainng guns.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry about the 'artistic' off kilter photo skills. The bayo fits really well, almost doesn't want to come off. This is a good thing since I don't want to lose it in anyone's belly (evil smirk).

mossy 590a1 + m9 bayo + specops stock= (re)dead zombies

shweet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts