Gun Forums banner

Would you?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say you were in a situation much like that of the movie "Alive" and had two dead friends with you, and no other food at all... would you eat them to survive?

Say you were stuck there for months... all you had was human flesh.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
yummy............tastes like chicken! :twisted:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Friends, no. If I had lost everyone I cared about, I'd probably just let myself die. If I still had something to live for, hell yeah. hahahha

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
i saw this on nabisco and thought that i had already seen it before somewhere:lol:

·
Registered
247 Posts
if by "surviving" you mean three square meals a day, then yes indeed .

seroiusly though, you do what you have to do to survive, as long as you dont kill your indian guides just to eat them like the donner party did...

because thats just fucked up.

·
Registered
442 Posts
brucelee said:
Hey Guru Shad, is that a HK UPS Tactical?
In about a month or so, I'll be starting the paperwork on this little beauty to go with it. I've decided on buying this instead of getting that Benelli I was thinking about picking up. I feel it'll be a much better investment (not to mention a hell of a lot more fun).

http://www.impactguns.com/store/AWC-NEXUSIIHKT.html

:twisted:

I'll post pics the day I get it in my hands, just so you guys can drool over them. Probably get some video action, too. When I do get it, though, I'll have to hit you up on that offer for the hitman briefcase you made back in the myspace days, Mr. Head Gun Daniel.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Just to let you guys know.....you can all eat me. LOL just kiddin

·
Registered
442 Posts
Take a full ashtray. Dump some Coors Light into it. Let it sit for an hour. Drink the beer out of the ashtray. That's probably what I'd taste like.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Id taste like cigars, Jagermeister, and sauerkraut.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I'd probably eat it even in a normal, non survival scenario, if it were offered to me. Can't think of anywhere cannibalism is legal or practiced though.

* I don't think I would eat the asshole

**unless it was in, like hot dog form

***no, probably not even then

·
Registered
12 Posts
Full_Clip would probably eat cooked human meat over raw beef or something similar. There is an anthro lab here that boils partially rotted meat off of bones. It smells like stew.

chris619
dr_wheel

Full_Clip adds ketchup to everything.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts