Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun Control Is Evil
1.Civilians having firearms keeps the leader in line it acts as sort of a balance a leader whos followers owns firearms knows that if he was to oppress or abuse the people the people can kill the leader and his army.This is why civlians also should be able to own weapons equal in power as the militaries.Should A leader allow for laws that lead up to the banning of firearms or restrict the people something is up that leaders sleeve,and if we the people sit back and do nothing we will be disarmed eventaully then you may protest and boycott all you want but you will just be killed.We need firearms to be able to kill the killers and ensure our freedoms,We shall be the Assassins of assassins.
2.If I recall correctly many opressive rulers have used gun control to make sure that a revolt cannot take place.Adolph Hitler for example many gun control activists may argue this,But if Hitler had not confiscated firearms and the german people truly didnt like Mr.Hitler they would have been able to revolt,Anyone remember the warsaw ghetto uprising?It was a failure but ultimately many Germans were killed by a few rag tag jews who had smuggled firearms.
3.Many "gun control activists" have suffered a traumatic experience with firearms.Last time I checked people with psychological problems were not able to make laws,We are passing laws because little cindy lou who got robbed by a gun wielding ski mask wearing man and now she has post traumatic stress disorder?Why dont we get mentally handicapped people to take charge of education in the US!Yes sure politicians support gun control activists because they know if the people are no longer armed the politicians can do whatever the hell they want with the people.
4.Some may say "Mr.Weisser Wulf what about columbine or the amish shooting that I keep hearing about on that thar media"I say that's all youll ever hear the Gun control activists use the media just as Hitler did.You will never hear about the principal that prevented a school shooting with a gun,You will never hear any time guns have been used for good.Banning guns would not be the answer for this situation anyways,The answer is make sure the psychopath is never able to carry out his plans I did not say this first I read this on a myspace group I would be happy to give the credit for this but my account was deleted and I have lost the post but,"People in the schools need to armed to protect the children"something like that.
-Weisser Wulf
 

·
Annihilator
Joined
·
4,782 Posts
When someone argues that guns should be banned I say this:

"Do you have ANY idea how many illegal firarms exist in this nation? By banning guns all you would be doing is taking guns away from responsible gun owers who have a right to protect themselves against felons/criminals who have intent to harm you. Would you rather break into MY house, or would you rather break into Mr Roger's unarmed house? I think the choice is obvious".

That usually shuts them up. Idiots.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
einzelherz said:
why does everyone equate 'gun control' with 'gun abolishment'?
Not trying to simplify the argument, but it is my understanding that making all firearms unavailable to civilians is the ultimate goal of gun control groups, as there are already laws in place that are supposed to keep weapons out of the hands of felons and crazies and such.

What really gets me pissed is when people start filing deaths into specalized categories as if to provide some sort of 'proof' for their theories. If you want to cite "gun related deaths" then go the extra step and provide a column for "knife related deaths" and "blunt instrument related deaths" because after all, the problem is not that these items exist, it is that people are using them to kill other people without due cause.

I was listening to npr a few months ago and they gave the statistic that more people are killed in traffic accidents each year in the US than the casualities of all the wars from WW1 to present (if I can find a link, I will repost it here).
Where are the citizen action groups who are calling for the outlawing of car ownership?

2 1/2 tons of truck moving 30mph has a helluva lot more stopping power than a 230grn .45acp bullet, although I'm not saying I would prefer being hit with one over the other...

[edit] after searching npr's online archive, I wasn't able to find that specific quote, but a related story that was posted gave the figure of over 40,000 deaths per year due to "traffic related fatalities", while other statisics given online put it in the 40k-50k range.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
im with everyone as you all i am pro gun and hate people that think they know how i think about using a weapon. which is total bull shit, if they knew how we all think about useing our weapons for protection and haveing some fun with it some times. there just trying to get us killed by that guy that trys to break in our homes, but i say "defend your home now or wait for 15 minutes for the cops" your choice, dumbass....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
ya if you wait that 15 mins for the cops your ass is dead along with everyone else in the house....i say shoot tresspassers and have some fun with your guns but don't go to far
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
Funny someone mentioned Mr Rogers is that he was a sniper in the US military from what I have heard and has several confirmed kills. He always wore a long sleeve shirt and sweater to cover his marine tats.


But yes the ultimate goal of many gun control advocates is the complete ban of civilian firearms ownership. They are smart enough to know that they cannot successfully ban them all at once so they bide their time and try to widle away at it until their is nothing left. Human nature usually doesnt react fiercely in such situations and we pussyfoot around and accept it if it comes slowly as a whole.


I much admire the swiss model of a civilian army. You go to church(if you are religious and many swiss are), go home, suit up, take your issue weapon out of the closet or off the mantle and head to the shooting range for some sunday afternoon marksmanship training.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lies of the fools

einzelherz said:
why does everyone equate 'gun control' with 'gun abolishment'?
First they want your automatic rifles and then your pistols and then your semi auto and finally your bolt actions!They take them away slowly,It is our responsibility as true americans,Patriots,To stop these fools from robbing law abiding men and women of their freedoms.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
The reason control = abolishment is that it is the end goal for a lot of groups, but they couch it in gun control terms. Note that no matter that there are twenty THOUSAND gun laws in existence already, those groups always propose more. Always. If gun owners keep compromising, gun ownership goes in only one direction- down. You never see gun owners demanding that the NFA act gets abolished, and gun control people "compromising" it to suppressors only, and not all NFA items, you only see gun owners "compromising".

Adler, you might what to run that Mr Rodgers story through snopes for your own personal edification. :)

Gun control proponents are either 1) Nieve idealists who are seriously misinformed, or 2) totalitarianists who's only real goal is control- nothing to do with safety.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jamz said:
The reason control = abolishment is that it is the end goal for a lot of groups, but they couch it in gun control terms. Note that no matter that there are twenty THOUSAND gun laws in existence already, those groups always propose more. Always. If gun owners keep compromising, gun ownership goes in only one direction- down. You never see gun owners demanding that the NFA act gets abolished, and gun control people "compromising" it to suppressors only, and not all NFA items, you only see gun owners "compromising".

Adler, you might what to run that Mr Rodgers story through snopes for your own personal edification. :)

Gun control proponents are either 1) Nieve idealists who are seriously misinformed, or 2) totalitarianists who's only real goal is control- nothing to do with safety.
As i have stated many gun control activists have mental disorders from past negative experiences with firearms we dont need people with mental disorders making laws that would be the same as putting the mentally handicapped in charge of education.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What the hell are we supposed to do my fellow patriots?War?Imagine fighting a war against our own soldiers?Well whatever is neccesary,Id rather die a patriot than die a coward.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
WeisserWulf said:
What the hell are we supposed to do my fellow patriots?War?Imagine fighting a war against our own soldiers?Well whatever is neccesary,Id rather die a patriot than die a coward.

wow. i may be new to the boards, but i can definitely say this...

this isn't a place for propaganda and bullshit comments like that. also, before you say that all anti-gun people have mental disorders, you should take a look in the mirror and get your head screwed on straight. by your few posts, handle, and profile, i can DEFINITELY make a judgement and say that it is not.

i have no idea how old you are or where you live, but i can say that you make me sick and are polluting our gene pool. i hope one of the admins bans you from the forums.

edit: for anyone who didn't actually read his original post, please do... it's absolute garbage.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
Global there are alot of people in American History that said such things as the quote you were replying to and we call them patriots. Ben Franklin was one who said roughly" Those who would give up a single liberty for the sake of security, do not deserve liberty at all"

Now that may sound nuts to us in the modern American society but I assure you that there are many people that feel this way. And the whole idea behind this site when it began was that it is a place for anyone from any background, ideology, or creed can come to voice an opinion. We do not edit or censor anyone. If you indeed do feel that someone is an idiot, I find the best way to shut them up is to let them talk. Afterall free speech in here does open you up to the possibility of getting your ass handed to you in a debate or just plain mocked.

Being someone who is idetifiies himself as a Right Wing Progressive I can see that there is merit to what Weisserwulf(white wolf) has stated. Indeed gun control is aimed at the gradual erosion of gun rights for various motives. It also does not work to a large degree.

Basically the black market for firearms will continue to exist despite what laws are passed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Adler said:
Global there are alot of people in American History that said such things as the quote you were replying to and we call them patriots. Ben Franklin was one who said roughly" Those who would give up a single liberty for the sake of security, do not deserve liberty at all"

Now that may sound nuts to us in the modern American society but I assure you that there are many people that feel this way. And the whole idea behind this site when it began was that it is a place for anyone from any background, ideology, or creed can come to voice an opinion. We do not edit or censor anyone. If you indeed do feel that someone is an idiot, I find the best way to shut them up is to let them talk. Afterall free speech in here does open you up to the possibility of getting your ass handed to you in a debate or just plain mocked.

Being someone who is idetifiies himself as a Right Wing Progressive I can see that there is merit to what Weisserwulf(white wolf) has stated. Indeed gun control is aimed at the gradual erosion of gun rights for various motives. It also does not work to a large degree.

Basically the black market for firearms will continue to exist despite what laws are passed.

i did not feel the need to quote his entire original post plus the one that i did, but i was referring to it all. i was merely pointing out his regurgitated neo-nazi diarrhea. nothing more, nothing less.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
So hes a neo-nazi because he admires Rommel, read a book by hittler, and has the handle weisserwulf?

So by your definition I am a neo-nazi because I admire Rommel's tactical prowless, Enjoy watching old German warfare, have read mein-kampf, and own a replica MG42?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
ORCA said:
I don't think Global's neccesarily saying that. (I know the guy IRL, so I know what his reply was all about) There's a fine line when people offend others which is what was crossed in the inital post.

SO! lets keep this on the topic of Gun Control please.

First post is hard to make out, but I don't see anything offensive? mind enlightening me?




But I digress..Gun control is about using both hands.. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
well, i have nothing to say to this,

except that if you look at our military, how much more different are we then they? what im saying is we are all humans, rommel was a human, we may not have agreed to the nazi way but we were following orders such as they were...

what would you do, follow an order, or go against your country?

would you turn your back to us?

and im part german, so are you calling me scum or something, do you have a problem with germans or something, cuz im not a nazi but would you act like i was?

speak up if you have a problem...
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top