Gun Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Something that is bugging me, I see it every time I look at "Whos online" Guests! lots of them! At all hours of the day and night, So who are these anonymous visitors and why do they insist on not signing up?! Could they be members of the brady camp trying to keep tabs on us? Not that it would impress me if they where. perhaps it's the ATF, FBI or homeland security... or ALL of them! *Sarcasm* Who are you anoymous!!!

One time I saw 15 guests... 15!

Guests? on My gunatics? (just in case you dont get it... its from a joke about Snakes on a plane)

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
They are all hot women keeping tabs on you to know when you're going to be at the range next. :D Thats what I tell myself.

·
Registered
170 Posts
fatcat said:
Something that is bugging me, I see it every time I look at "Whos online" Guests! lots of them! At all hours of the day and night, So who are these anonymous visitors and why do they insist on not signing up?! Could they be members of the brady camp trying to keep tabs on us? Not that it would impress me if they where. perhaps it's the ATF, FBI or homeland security... or ALL of them! *Sarcasm* Who are you anoymous!!!

One time I saw 15 guests... 15!

Guests? on My gunatics? (just in case you dont get it... its from a joke about Snakes on a plane)
1 is probably me. i don't login unless i want to post! i'm sure a lot of others do the same.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They did and DO on 4chan....

that dirty bomb threat? That came from a site I hang out on all the time. I saw the original post that started all that mess.

·
Registered
100 Posts
O SH$T FBI ATF Ummmm... I DON"T HAVE ANY 30RD MAGS...... I don't know what you are talking about...... I dont live in California..........:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts