Gun Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
I'd go with the TM Spetsnaz...

My friend has one and I just love the damn thing... But I'm also an AK-guy so my opinion might be a little bias. ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Easy answer, go for the AK. The reason being is because the AK holds a large where as the M4 holds a mini. You will kick yourself for getting a mini later (assuming this is your first gun).

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Get whichever 1 you prefer feel and look wise. The Intellect 8.4v 1400 Mah Mini type of battery will last a while depending on your fire control technique and since it's small you can always carry a couple more.

I always advise people against letting battery size be the deciding factor in an airsoft gun. There's always external battery options, Like PEQ's, Fake EOtechs, Battery Slings, Ready Mags, Stock Pouches.

Here's cons of each of the ones you asked about. Posting all the pros becomes somewhat subjective. Most of this info can be googled though...

AK47 Beita Spetnaz
Not based on a real AK. Fantasy gun dreamed up by Tokyo Marui
Front Grip RIS is weak.
Front Grip Short Length causes scope mount probs with rear sight.

TM M4 Carbine New Type
Based on the Version 2 Mechbox which has some inheirent design flaws.
Plastic Body with reinforced tabs you still need to be careful with. BIG improvement over early TM M16 style guns though.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
i based my decision off different criteria. most of the people on the team/group i play with have some sort of M16/M4 variant. so i opted for the same style gun so we can all share mags in the field. nothing sucks donky balls more then running out of dog food in the middle of a fire fight, trying to cover your buddys.

but then again we play "Real Steel" so i only have 24 rounds a mag, instead of some of these kids with the 300 round battery powerd drum mags.

/for the record, hi-cap mags make a shit load of noise. i have found more people in the woods while spinning that little wheel and rattling un-sprung bb's then any other single cause.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
PeeeU,

This threads subject & focus belongs in the 'Airsoft' area considering the items you are inquiring about are airsoft products.
With that the thread has been moved...

- Janq

1 - 6 of 6 Posts