Gun Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I don't go to a range. I have my own, and rather than leave it lay in the driveway/yard, I pick it up. Kinda nasty on the mower... :p

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Yeah, I get a lot of people asking for my 9mm and .45 cases... I just give it to them.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Lots of us reload and would be happy to pay shipping :)

I don't reload 9mm or .223 though.

·
Registered
724 Posts
DJ 9iron said:
Well, I don't go to a range. I have my own, and rather than leave it lay in the driveway/yard, I pick it up. Kinda nasty on the mower... :p
It's hard on windows and sliding glass doors when it comes out of the mower at a hi rate of speed lol

I recently had to modify my .22 backstop. I been shooting at a giant oak tree;2' in dia and 100'+ tall; for years. It got to the point that it was starting to die when it finally dawned on me that it's 75' from the window i shoot from to the tree and the tree being over 100', tall if it fell would kinda put a hurtn' on the house so i had to cut it down. So know i got a bunch more smaller target holders.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, so I only have 163 rounds of once fired Remington UMC brass on hand at the moment. They all look like this from ejecting. Shouldn't affect the loads and will most likely reform after firing.

Gimme a price.

·
Registered
138 Posts
DJ 9iron said:
Do people buy this stuff? I don't reload nor plan on it. Sell it to scrap yard?
If you have a local scrap buyer, you might check at what they are paying. Over time it could amount to a decent bit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts