Gun Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Miki and I have a Ka-bar D2 eagle in full size, as well as the mini version which is about half the size. The D2 tool steal is amazing, strong as hell and never gets dull. I love it. It has great ergonomics too and is very well balanced.

Here's a pic:

It was actually my B-day gift to Miki. Aren't I a great bf? ;) (She got me a Glock 17 though... heheh)

The mini one looks exactly the same only its about 40% smaller.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS: I also have a cheapo Smith and Wesson folder... The special ops line... It looks really cool, but the quality is pretty low as it is made in china. The black finish is almost all the way off after cutting through an aluminum dryer hose. :huh:

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
i gotz one of deez

but really want one of deez

i think is just a little more elegant for more formal confrontations

·
Registered
91 Posts
custom made knife i got in the cherokee indian village. made of some kind of horn and a sharp as all hell blade. little cherokee guy made them in his shop. i also have a sog seal knife

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MrMcCrackin said:
i gotz one of deez

i think is just a little more elegant for more formal confrontations

baaaaad ass. mad for decapitation, right?

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
brucelee said:
PS: I also have a cheapo Smith and Wesson folder... The special ops line... It looks really cool, but the quality is pretty low as it is made in china. The black finish is almost all the way off after cutting through an aluminum dryer hose. :huh:
A few years ago, back when the Brits owned them, Smith and Wesson sold their name to some cheapie knife making company. S&W has no connection with these knives other than the name, but are branded with a crappy product anyway.

That's what you get for not thinking ahead, corporate wise I guess!

·
Registered
442 Posts
I have an MOD Nightwing w/ serrated spine that holds an edge like nothing else I've ever had, and a few Ka-Bars. I rotate them as field knives, but lean more towards the Nightwing as there's pretty much nothing it can't do. For casual carry I have everything from a couple of Carsons to Kershaws. If I ever get around to laying them all out and taking a picture, I'll post it.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Wilson Tac. tac fighter, strongest, sharpest most durable knife you'll ever find. Sog daggart 1 handy and great slim shaping for them up close and personal situations when you gotta but quick and quiet.. and my old school classic Arkansas toothpick, if they would only make 1 with todays tech. it would be the ultimate fighting knife.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
nice Kukri. if i ever need a machete, ill buy a kukri. i have a bunch of knives not worth mentioning, but i really like my Leek, which is my every day carry.

the other is my CRKT First Strike. it comes with me on camping trips and Airsoft games, or any time ill be outside civilization.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I usually leave my Kershaw Avalanche at home:

S60V steel, keeps its edge like (almost) nothing else.

And I always leave this (whatever the hell it is) home too:

My dad bought it "off a Bedouin" (his words) when he was much younger.

-A

·
Registered
365 Posts

tora tin chirra
cold steal vasquero grande
rekat sifu
Camillus Dominator
Benchmade 630BK-503
Benchmade 806
Emerson Mini Commander
Benchmade 635BK-503