Gun Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 1 in the morning, I'm tired, I don't have anything better than a clear spring Desert Eagle and a clear electric Taurus (92F), so...

I just spent $40 on a P90 off Airsplat.com

At least I'll have something to shoot my friends with... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
LOL well this is how the airsoft addiction starts. I too had a Cybergun Tarus and a bunch of springers and AA battery electrics... This was also my first experience with Ebay and I became quite the Ebay, under $50, airsoft whore. I had some REALLY craptastik guns...

Then I got my first Tokyo Marui Electric AA Battery Dezart Eagle (That's how they spelled it on the early TM Desert Eagles). The detail and workmanship were AWESOME. This gun was ultra reliable, but the weak AA electric action, weird magazine and the funky blowback, left you wanting more.

Then a couple of KSC Glock 18c Full Auto GBB handguns, and a Tokyo Marui P90 AEG... Turned into this:

Partial Collection pic from 2004

Got rid of all the cheapsoft and started building this mostrosity... I just hope the Tatical Gear {Geardo} bug doesn't bite you. or the Real Steel optics bug. That gets really spensive!!!

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
ORCA said:
LOL well this is how the airsoft addiction starts. I too had a Cybergun Tarus and a bunch of springers and AA battery electrics... This was also my first experience with Ebay and I became quite the Ebay, under $50, airsoft whore. I had some REALLY craptastik guns...

Then I got my first Tokyo Marui Electric AA Battery Dezart Eagle (That's how they spelled it on the early TM Desert Eagles). The detail and workmanship were AWESOME. This gun was ultra reliable, but the weak AA electric action, weird magazine and the funky blowback, left you wanting more.

Then a couple of KSC Glock 18c Full Auto GBB handguns, and a Tokyo Marui P90 AEG... Turned into this:

Partial Collection pic from 2004

Got rid of all the cheapsoft and started building this mostrosity... I just hope the Tatical Gear {Geardo} bug doesn't bite you. or the Real Steel optics bug. That gets really spensive!!!

LMAO. I remember how my addiction started... Frys electronics had spring loaded "soft air" guns... my friend and I went to TOWN. Then my Japanese friend introduced me to TM, and well, the rest is history.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now I'm wondering if i can find some gears at the local hardware store to replace the (what I am expecting to be) plastic gears... lol.

·
Registered
885 Posts
yea ORCA has to travel in a large convoy of uhaul trucks when he plays

and its not addiction...its detacation :laugh:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NotOne said:
I barrowed my freinds G&G Umg. Now in the past 2 months i have spent 3,000 on airsoft.
So you're saying that isn't an addiction, xxG3xx?

lol

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Well now, luckily, it grew into a paying hobby for me.

Yeah once you get a taste of truly upgradeable airsoft. It's hard not to bolt everything you can on and upgrade the internals as high as it will go,etc.

It's crazy all those peeps that buy real EOtechs or Zeiss optics to put on their toy guns...................................................... Err nm LOL.

But seriously, it's all abotu having fun and what you can comfortably afford. Until you start playing the big Multi-Day Operations on Military Bases like OP:Irene or OP:LionClaws, there's really no need for someone to dump money on an AEG and upgrade it. You can always upgrade a decent AEG later when you know the game limits.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Im ganna post a picture of my new m4 once its done. i am putting a free floating tube on it, and getting a crane stock. then im ganna work on these new paintball airsfot gun type things. U take a paintball gun, convert it into an M4 airsoft gun. The stock is a co2 tank, and it shoots at 450 fps. Thats my next gun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
yea ive had my Rap4 for about three years now the only thing that sucks is its way too heavy mine is about 17lbs, and thats without the launcher.450fps... more like 360 without breakin the ball. but the shell ejector is the the most kick a$$ thing about it.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Halleluja!!!!! It works!!!

The P90 arrived in the mail today, charged it for about an hour and it shoots b-e-a-U-tifully.

Anyone know if a TM P90 mag would fit in it, though? Or can someone post a pic of the underside of the mag so I can examine it?

That's the only problem. Even the plastic barrel will probably hold out long enough for me to ge a metal one.

Teeheehee! I am happy. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts