Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic Army

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently i own a UTG sniper but im soon to get a classic army m16a2 tactical carbine or something. I'm still trying to decide whetherto get the classic army m16 are the tokyo mariu AK-47.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
You probably mean the m15A2 tactical carbine, with the full stock? That’s the one I have. I don’t think anything M16 could be considered a carbine due to the large barrel. And anything with a shorter barrel is no longer an M16. but I could be wrong.

I much prefer the CA M4 variants to the TM, for a few reasons.
1. barrel assembly is one piece, so you don’t get the barrel wobble down the road
2. stock to stock the CA shoots a higher fps
3. full metal receiver
4. upgraded bushings right out of the box
5. all the nice arma-lite markings.

The only downside is the STAR mags don’t fit in the CA like they do in the TM. So instead of spending $40 on 10 mags you spend $20 a pop.

Do you want an M16 because you really like the M16? For Airsoft there is no real advantage to having the full size M16 as apposed to a carbine (m15a2 or m4).

I really wanted a G36, but what really swayed me to go with an M15 was the fact that all the guys I play with use M4’s or M16’s, and they all use the same mags. So when im in the field, and I run out of dog food, I just have to call up a team mate and borrow a mag.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Yeah, what about Star, ICS, G&G, G&P, KJW, Tanaka... well, all the other good brands out there? ;)

To answer the question though, I have at least one of each of the following:
Classic Army
Tokyo Marui
KWC
KWA
KJW (what is it with those asians an K's and W's?)
Probably half a dozen other unidentified guns as well, so far, the Classic Army (G36C) is my favorite rifle, and the KWA (M93R Mk II) is my favorite pistol.

·
Registered
62 Posts
ICS is a good brand for stock guns . . .keyword stock gun.they are virtually unupgradeable unless you feelm like spending a few hundered dollars on upgrades.i suggest not upgradeing the ICS guns.but you must throw in G&G there a fast growing company . and with guns like the UMG, M14,ROK 104 , and there GR-16 variants they'll be up there in a few years. :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
You know what the sad thing is? I'm sitting here staring at Nose Nuggets' avatar thinking "What are crash test dummies doing putting a floppy disk into an Apple Quadra? And what is the floppy for?" ;) I'm pretty sure it's a Quadra, anyways... Yeah, I've got too much time on my hands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts