Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we already have a topic on what guns you do have but what gun would you like to have. Doesn't matter if you'll ever get it or not or if the gun isn't even out as an airsoft gun yet.

I'm would like add a Sig 552 AEG, a P90 AEG, and a M700P or TM PSG1 sniper rifle or both of them to my collection...lol. That's pretty much it for me. I doubt I'll ever get to get them all. :( :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I want to add the TM m92 barretta (the one with the contoured grip) to my collection soon. then I want to get a KSC TMP. Awesome peice of work!!!!

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
I dunno why, but I'd LOVE to have an M249 SAW. That gun just makes my panties wet. Too bad TOP guns are so damn expensive!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want the TOP M60E. Perfect for my Vietnam War Loadout.

·
Registered
11 Posts
classic army M249 SAW...............one easy payment of $999....it puts tears in my eyes.......................but i also shit myself....i would love this gun...........even a CA M15A4 (M4 for those ass holes) even a CA G36k would b nice................. :oops:

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey doesn't star have a 249 for like $600? They have a plastic polymer gearbox that is supposedly indestructible. so no worries about a cracked mechbox with a super powereful spring. only need to worry about stripped gears.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Stars website about the gun:

http://www.starairsoft.jp/top_new_info/m249_mk2_index.html

for sale:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/product/product_detail.jsp?prodID=19193

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/product/product_detail.jsp?prodID=19192

You know, if I wasn't still trying to come up with the money to pay off my ar15, I would probably buy one of these. That polymer gearbox is something I am really starting to show liking for. the top piece can come off (piston and spring) for very fast easy spring changes without even taking the whole gearbox out of the gun.

Looks really cool. and it's only $500 plus shipping.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
The guy who runs all of the Airsoft stuff im apart of has/had an M249 SAW. Its alright, but completely impractical for match play.

·
Registered
442 Posts
brucelee said:
I dunno why, but I'd LOVE to have an M249 SAW. That gun just makes my panties wet. Too bad TOP guns are so damn expensive!!!
They're even better in real life.....

And one where you can see my awesome shades (ballistic lenses :D )

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
There's so many things I'd love to have... I'l try to stick with a short list of things I'd REALLY like to have. ;)

FN Five-seveN ( I love that thing...)
Barrett M82A1
FN F2000
H&K SL-9
H&K MP7

That's all I can really think of right now, actually... I'm sure there's more though. :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
brucelee said:
You could always try a STAR M249... They're less realistic, but much less of a bank account obliterator as well. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
If cash isn't meant to be a limitation, I'd like a star L85 LMG, some form of the colt .45 mark IV, a couple of TM mp-7's, a VFC m82a1, and a few other misc. things...

Awww hell, I'll take one of everything :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
oh, man, there is so many guns i want (too damn expensive though)

SL-9 SD
Classic Army m249 para
G36k
SPR-A
and that MG42 in AEX for some reason

as for pistols
another m11
WA infinity 6.0(too expensive for a pistol, and my dad has a real one anyways)
g18c

·
Registered
42 Posts
i would like a Mini Gun thats gas powerd and a British Sterling SMG

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I suddenly discovered what gun I really want... A bargain at about $1,162, plus shipping and accessories. ;)

www.pipersprecisionproducts.com (Watch the video for the "Strafer" - Yes, it's using steel BB's in the video. Yes, you can use 6mm plastic BB's for airsoft use. ;) )

·
Registered
134 Posts
i would like one of those m82 gas sniper rifles and mp5sd5 tokyo mu.and a shot gun fron tokyo m. the 1 with shells if u dont no what im talking about go 2 depot53.com look around use common sence bla bla bla

·
Registered
4 Posts
Classic Army M15A4 with 6.03mm inner barrel and M203 launcher, I'm goona start selling all the guns I have in a few weeks to get the $ for it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts