Gun Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Their salted pretzels are gods gift to people who like buttery goodness.

Mmmm...

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
wetzel huh

i have only had snyders and various others - never heard of wetzel

soft or hard?

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They aren't sold in stores... They sell them at "Wetzels Pretzels"... They are the big soft german kind... You can get all sorts of different flavors and such, but I like the plain salted ones. Its sort of like Aunt Annies or whatever.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
brucelee said:
They aren't sold in stores... They sell them at "Wetzels Pretzels"... They are the big soft german kind... You can get all sorts of different flavors and such, but I like the plain salted ones. Its sort of like Aunt Annies or whatever.
ahhhh

i can see now - can you buy them frozen and heat dem u in da oven?

if so i tink i have seen them in da store before

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure if you can buy them frozen, but I'm gonna freeze my leftovers and pop them into the toaster over. I can email you one. I hope you have broadband. ;)

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
first off i never go to "the mall" ever - for anything

but on sunday the wifey and i slipped into the mall prior to seeing a movie in the early afternoon.

the movie was going to start @ 220 and afterwards goin to meet the inlaws for dinner - we decided to skip a full blown lunch @ 1pm.

da wifey suggested maybe getting a pretzel before the movie to hold us over until dinner.

my options were aunt annies or wetzels

ding ding - we have a winner! off to wetzels we went

i had a peperoni pretzel and da wifey had a garlic pretzel

honestly they were very good - more doughy than say aunt annies

i had no idea that there was one in town - i suppose i should venture into the mall more often - well maybe not!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts