Gun Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have any of you had an experience shooting uzis? they are one of my favorite types of weapons.. i have tons of pics if anyone would like to see some pictures of them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fellas, all things considered... yea an MP5 would be nice but $10,000 for the damned thing when you can get an uzi for 600 bucks that will shoot just as reliably as the MP5 will.. the MP5 will be more accurate but not anymore reliable than an uzi.

the fella who stated that uzis are the AKs of the SMG is correct. very reliable and fun as hell to shoot. and it makes it even better for me because i am a 9mm nut anyway! :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
uzis arent made to be accurate. they are made for close quarters "spraying" and assaulting positions from close quarters. the MP5 is nice.. i would love to have one but i will stick with the uzi... 8)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jamz. i was referring to a semiautomatic uzi. sorry for not stating that in the post above... and yes, these were the knock off brands like norinco, made in china. but they are still fun to shoot.. if i were going to get a another one, i would get an IMI... these are the orginals and are to-the-grave reliable

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
damn you guys... where the hell are yall buying these submachine guns at!!!! you can get a used, Norinco semiautomatic for around $600.00 around here in tennessee. IMI's are drastically more expensive but nicer as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.