Gun Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all here. Something that I like a lot in addition to knowing a lot about weapons and trying them is traveling, but I always like having good guides, one of the things that has helped me is reading many blogs on the subject, websites that have good opinions before traveling, for example with fortravelovers there are many options, they are quite good with their comments on the options. I also like to know how to save while traveling, make the most of the places visited with little money. Who else likes that around here?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love traveling, and I have many hacks how to save on a vacation. For example, book the airline tickets six months in advance. That's the time when the prices are the lowest. If you don't care when to travel, consider booking the tickets in November or February. In those two months, the tickets are at their lowest prices.
In Europe, it is trendy to travel by train. All the transportation there is always on time. You can even check the schedule on platforms as db auskunft. Moreover, the people in Europe are lovely.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts