Gun Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
I thought this was one of the best movies I've seen in the past 5 years easily.
I highly recommend this to anyone who watches movies for the entertainment factor rather than reality.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Seeing it tonight. Never been a Transformers fan and doubt that will change. I am just glad that Michael Bay did not make it asstacular.

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
I didn't play with the toys growing up. I can't even recall having one. I watched the cartoons a little bit though.
I think you'll still like it, as long as you go into it expecting it to be based on a childrens toy.
My wife and kids both loved it too.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Well it was mildly entertaining. It would have been better if a guy who smelled like burnt hair and old rotten ass had not sat next to me. I mean this guy smelled so bad a girl 3 chairs down ran for the bathroom to puke.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
i hate goin to the damn theaters - this is why i dumped so much $ into a home theater

·
Registered
247 Posts
giant robots smashing things and blowing things up with lasers and missles. how can you go wrong?

well it could have had more robots then humans in the first half, meh
whatever, still thought it was cool...

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I'm going to see it this week with my 7 year old. I was never into them but when I saw the preview a few months ago I was like "OH. My. Fucking. Goodness. I HAVE to go see that!!"

·
Registered
300 Posts
Adler said:
Well it was mildly entertaining. It would have been better if a guy who smelled like burnt hair and old rotten ass had not sat next to me. I mean this guy smelled so bad a girl 3 chairs down ran for the bathroom to puke.
I work in a theatre how do you think I feel?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I thought it was good... But they had Bushnell Holosights on a grenade launcher... Backwards.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Had a pretty bad experience at a local movie place... people started throwing fucking balls of fire from the top at the people at the bottom! idiots!

Needless to say, security was involved.

·
Registered
300 Posts
brucelee said:
Had a pretty bad experience at a local movie place... people started throwing fucking balls of fire from the top at the people at the bottom! idiots!

Needless to say, security was involved.
Never ceases to amaze me what people do in theatres.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts