Gun Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HTF-1 - Try and start new topics.

OK the Tokyo Marui AEP (Automatic Electric Pistols) and a setp up from the EBB (Electric Blow Back) pistols i'm assuming you had. The differences are:

EBB's -Run standard AA batteries. Low FPS, Low Cost

AEP's - Run a 7.2 volt Battery Pack (which can be converted to use a normal airsoft battery pack externally), Low-Mid FPS (200-220 fps). Not many upgrades exist due to the low power battery at thsi point.

AEG's - Run a 8.4 battery pack minimum. Can be upgraded past 600 fps adn you guys know most of the otehr stuff.​

So is the Tokyo Marui AEP any good? Sure, if you can live with a NBB (Non Blow Back). Also the select fire, full auto is pretty unrealistic for a USP. (Was OK for the Glock 18c and Berretta M93r's though). It comes with the 20mm rail adapter, battery and charger.

But like with most Tokyo Marui products, upgrade and repair parts are already available to keep them running. And like other TM's, it's a great replica of the real gun in plastic. This is a replica of the .40 USP Full Size.

I think it boils down to personal preference. Airsoft handguns I prefer a GBB (gas blowback)

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
gas blow back for pistols only in my book (if you need BB). pistols just dont have the realistate a rifle does to hold those required pieces for good performance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts