Gun Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i came a cross this gun when i was thinking of getting a paintball gun. i have a few questions about it
(1) is there a rail for sights scopes that kindof stuff build into the top if the gun?
(2) does the cyclone feeding system really work smoothly? in other words it wont "chop" up the paintball

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
mindstorm said:
i came a cross this gun when i was thinking of getting a paintball gun. i have a few questions about it
(1) is there a rail for sights scopes that kindof stuff build into the top if the gun?
(2) does the cyclone feeding system really work smoothly? in other words it wont "chop" up the paintball
1) A few dif ones listed here. http://www.opsgear.com/s.nl/sc.22/category.35/.f Keep in mind though, your hopper wil obstruct any optics view.

2) My A5's cyclone feed system works flawlessly. The rotor does not have enough force to split a paintball, think of it more like an agitator that helps guide the balls into the funnel. But I've never had experience with the aftermarket cyclone feed system for the 98, so I can only guess it's close.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
At times in the past I've run my EOTech 501 on top of my 98C stock accesory rail and it works fine after milling out a small cut to clear the units hold down cam screw.

As to the A5 hopper I've known a ton of folks at my haunts in VA who have done the retorfit and it works a-ok fine with no problems.
As accurately described by ORCA the Cyclone works like a charm.

- Janq

1 - 6 of 6 Posts