Gun Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so what do you get when you have the French GIGN (Anti Terrorist Group), A crapload of Accuracy Intl AWP's and a frenchmans idea of gun safety?

http://aex.fullmetalimage.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=3730
See the 3 photo's in this series...

or

http://aex.fullmetalimage.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=3745
Let's prove to the public... We are crazy!!! 2 Pics in this series.

This is as crazy as the Spetnaz video os 1 of the team memeber holding a target on a stick while his ither teammates shoot the target with live rounds for CQB training...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Right in the Croissant!

... And to think, a lot of French people talk about how irresponsible and gun-crazy us Americans are! Cest La Vie

Filthy Rich :twisted:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Whitford said:
Goddamn...

I wish I had the stamina to be Military Spec Ops..

or the stamina for the military at all :laugh:

Badass

Come on, dude, it isn't that much gear. A US Army grunt has way much more than that. Chem-gear + wet gear+ cold weather gear + first aide gear + body armor + extra ammo + weapon + combat load (ammo loaded and loaded mags ready) = a shitload of weight. Those guys don't carry shit. Short term missions = not a lot of gear............... Pussies.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Shad said:
Whitford said:
Goddamn...

I wish I had the stamina to be Military Spec Ops..

or the stamina for the military at all :laugh:

Badass

Come on, dude, it isn't that much gear. A US Army grunt has way much more than that. Chem-gear + wet gear+ cold weather gear + first aide gear + body armor + extra ammo + weapon + combat load (ammo loaded and loaded mags ready) = a shitload of weight. Those guys don't carry shit. Short term missions = not a lot of gear............... Pussies.
Not trying to compare him to an American soldier at all. I was just reeling from the frog frogman badassery. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Actually the standard weight for a soldier to carry has remained close to teh same for hundreds of years roughly at 60-70lbs for all the gear. Nowadays t has been somewhat alleviated by better transportation, but can you imagine a 1-2 hundred years ago carrying all that shit, and people where smalller then to.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I still find it funny how they keep making shit lighter, but they give us more shit on top of that when new, lighter shit comes out. It's a constant battle to figure out what gear you'll need and what gets shitcanned to make room for shit you will need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts