Gun Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
duetch is saying that if all guns go away crime goes down. nugent is basically calling him a reatrd and saying only then criminals would have guns lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
To remove guns from America would require a hell of a lot of work, and personally, I don't think it would be possible even if something like that passed congress.

In America's situation, Nugent is right...we have WAY too many unregistered guns that the govt. doesn't know about, and therefore they could only remove guns from the people who I (generally) trust to own them...those who are registered. I think that the end result would leave criminals with guns while law abiding citizens would be screwed.
Todd

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah deutch was being a damn retard. and nugent was throwing all kinda shit at hime and he was till taking that guns are bad mmmmkay stance.

·
Registered
191 Posts
The Nuge is a VERY intelligent guy. I've become addicted to Wanted: Ted or Alive on OLN, and it's evident that he's educated (self or college doesn't matter, he knows his shit), and very articulate and not just some aging rocker.

Oh, and the dude can PLAY a guitar....:shock:

I REALLY hope Ms Yankee gets me his God Guns and Rock n Roll book for V-day...I heard it's AWESOME.

·
Registered
247 Posts
iownaspec said:
duetch is saying that if all guns go away crime goes down. nugent is basically calling him a reatrd and saying only then criminals would have guns lol.
Rocks, knives, crossbows, baseball bats, and icepicks, as inanimate objects, cannot cause harm unless utilized in a reckless or malicious manner. Those who wish to believe that an unthinking object can effectivly and independently raise violence in society are intentionally avoiding the real issue. Violence is a social condition, passing laws against specific items will do nothing to hamper the means of those who are a true threat. In the end it is easier to look like you are doing something than to actually do it.

oh and, "if all guns go away" ? It's about 400 years too late for that, firearms shaped all of recent history and permeated society, generations before any of us were born. This is just wishful thinking, we live in a modern world, deal with it.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Well lets put it in this light. The United States and Russia have the 2 single largest prision populations in the world. In Russia guns are heavily regulated to the point they are almost outright banned(a holdover from the USSR days no doubt) and here we have some of the most lax regulations on earth. Well it just goes to show that even in a society without guns there can still be high rates of crime. The problem is not firearms but society itself. In the US states and cities with the highest rates of crime there are more gun laws plain and simple.

Deutch is nothing but a typical east coast liberal.Full of bullshit and hot air without a brain between his ears.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Oh yeah and as a side note, the United States has 130 million more people living in it so by all percentages Russia has a larger chunk of its population in jail.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Damn Yankee said:
The Nuge is a VERY intelligent guy.
Wow, "The Nuge". I never thought I'd ever see that phrase posted on an internet forum. Last time I heard someone say "The Nuge" was when I was visiting one of my uncles and he was REALLY drunk talking about old rock (which I listen to anyway, so it was pretty much annoying ranting at that point).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts