Gun Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow nice kilo, although i didnt know that they made AR-15s with the ejection port on the left side of the weapon, youd think it would get in the way of the bolt release

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Its completely mirror engineered for lefties. Only gripe would be finding upgrades on some parts like the bolt.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Very nice, I was shocked to see this and starting to wonder if it was you that came in the place I work today. I was takeing a look at one today where I work in Georgia.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HA all the way in Georgia. I'm in Cali. It's my new rifle and just starting to get some other parts for it. I'm planning on getting a LaRue 11 inch free floating rail system, endine recoil buffer, and maybe the Noveske flaming pig. But I might save the flaming pig for my 5.56 project. How you like the mags fat cat. I'm just gloating because those 30 rounders are way illegal here in cali but we got too many squirrels looking at you wrong like they wanna hurt me. :mrgreen: I'm also waiting for the zombie horde to try and get me. I'll get mor pics up soon. I'm just really lazy because work has got me drained.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
lol.. you just saw that? Im thinking about changeing it every few days or week.

As for the mags, nice I forgot yall are not truely allowed to own any new 30 rounders. Can you take them to the shooting range and be ok if cops where to see them? I would think they could tell there new.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:mrgreen: They will be alright. I go shooting with 2 sheriffs and 3 PD officers. How do you think I got them things

·
Registered
724 Posts
Casings flying past your nose is annoying as well as distracting, especially in bright sun light. All of my bench/target guns are right hand bolt left hand eject. I remove the ejector and just leave the extracters cuz it's easier and faster to pull the empty case by feel. Shooting both eyes open, with the ejector your eye picks up the movement of the casing flying by and ruins the sight pucture hence slowing your rate of fire

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have shot my buddies rifle and didnt really have a problem until 2 hot shells went right down my sleave. Boy was I unhappy. Looking stupid jumping around and the range master looking at me like I'm on dope.

I know Bushmaster make a competition shell deflector plate. It drops all the cases in the same place at your feet, and are allowed under NRA High Power Rules.

http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/magazines/db-a2.asp

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
You know, its funny how people find it so easy to attack the AR-15's when so many people never have them jam. So far I have never not been able to run great by adding a few new good parts to them like a D fender stronger extracter spring and new gas rings.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Who says my problem is the ejector. I have 2 other rifles that are right handed and I just got the left handed madel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts