Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I wanted the Glock 21 Holster, but all they had was the 17... and it has to be a specific style... level 1 or 2... basketweaved.

Start the academy on Tuesday! :D

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Awesome man.......good luck and keep me updated.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Congratulations and good luck. Im sure you will be ok with the firearms training part... or you will teach the teachers....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Personally I wouldnt lug the baton around. A small bottle of pepper spray is more effective when you want to be non-lethal. If you ever become a PO then Gunatics shoud get a free pass (within reason) when you pull us over. A gunatics bumper sticker perhaps?

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
so tomorrow is the big day!

good luck and do well!

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks... Got my uniforms and such...

One thing that sucks is I couldn't find a basket weave holster (level 2) for my Glock 21... Apparently they are hard to come by (and required by the academy). So I'm forced to use my Glock 17. I love my Glock 17 and all... but My Glock 21 is like an extension of my arm. :) Picked up a hogue grip for the 17 today, feels much better than stock.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
safariland?

overnight shipping?

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
First day... Looooooots of books. 45 of them! :eek:

Lots of stuff to learn... lots of running... lots of shooting in the near future. :)

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Not as much as me. I am up to 64 books so far this semester and tomorrow I have to go get 19 more.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts