Gun Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So aparently SKS's have dried up in the central valley. I found 3 within my area code. $300, $400, and $600. I'd never spend that much for an sks, cause it's just gonna be my canvas. The one for $300 has been in a connex since 1978 in arizona and is sealed with so much ephing cozmoline (sp?) that i couldn't even get the bolt open and i'd have to replace the stock. FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA!

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
You can get them through interordnance....yugo's that are sks legal for 118 in excellent condition.

·
Registered
365 Posts
yeah, IO is the way to go. Their price is reasonable, and if you have a C&R they will slap a cover over the GL and send it to you.

·
Registered
365 Posts
well the 59/66 is legal in california, and the modification voids the california C&R status. Plus the rifle needs to be at least 50 years old to do a private party transfer with no 03 or 01 FFL involved. Depends if your friend is willing to risk it. I do not know if IO knows about the laws or even cares, they have been doing it for about 3 years now.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Adler said:
You can get them through interordnance....yugo's that are sks legal for 118 in excellent condition.
I found them for $148, where's this $118 you speak of? Cut me a deal if i order 2?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts