Gun Forums banner

Should Gunatics have a CCW specific forum for CCW topics?

• Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no

• CCW is dangerous, etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Janq's Gunatic OT post made me wonder if we should not have a specific CCW forum.

Part of me thinks that it would be good to have a place to discuss CCW specific topics, of which there are a lot, and a good percentage of Gunaticians carry. (Sorry Mr. Head Gun :( ;) )

The other part of me thinks that CCW topics sort of naturally belong in the pistols category, it being illegal or at least rather inconvenient to CCW a SBR or rifle.

So, let's put it to a vote, final decision to of course be made by Dan 'n Mikki.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I personally would like one. The advangate I see to a dedicated forum would be consolidating all the information that gets discused into one spot instead of perhaps being spread up between General, Pistol, (possibly rifle/airsoft/edged weapon?) etc. I personally have a ton of questions regarding CCW, so many that I literally dont know where to start. It makes searching the internet for info difficult, not even knowing what to ask.

One "si" vote here.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I think that a dedicated CCW forum would be awesome. Make it that much easier to find CCW specific info that's put out into the forums.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Shad said:
I think that a dedicated CCW forum would be awesome. Make it that much easier to find CCW specific info that's put out into the forums.
Hey n00by, we already have one! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts