Gun Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a bow!

I was pretty amazed at the shot. :)

Sadly he took off, and I was unable to track him, but I did see a red blorb on the exit side of his neck right in the middle, and when I recovered the arrow, there was bunny blood all around the fletching.

Next time I'm not taking the shot so far away, i'll get him right in the vitals.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
After I got 3 bunnies as pets for the wife....I just cant hurt the things. Its like shooting a dog to me. Maybe cause my 3 rabbits are smarter than any of my dogs have been.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I ran over a squirrel today :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Adler said:
After I got 3 bunnies as pets for the wife....I just cant hurt the things. Its like shooting a dog to me. Maybe cause my 3 rabbits are smarter than any of my dogs have been.
Same thing happened to my brother in law.... his wife had bunnies as pets as a kid, so she forbade him to hunt them anymore.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
But I still love shooting the shit out of possums. They wander into town and inevitabily in my back yard. They get the 22lr with the coke bottle silencer trick.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
The work supriseingly well.. I like Clorox jugs but you cant see what your sights, but they only last a few shots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts