Gun Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Yeah, I watched it last week (got my DVD from the interw3b.. lol). Loved the film.

whats the deal with Danny Glovers voice?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have no idea...when i saw a bootleg of it sounded like he did it only for the 1st part but now it seems like the whole movie

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
xxG3xx said:
all i know it was a leuplod 10 power scope...thats what they say in the making of it.
lol, 10 power my ass! When the showed the shots through the scope it was stronger than my telescope!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just gotta love when the Gunny is wearing ACUs. Cute, isn't it?

·
Registered
395 Posts
xxG3xx said:
i saw that.....thats the scope....(well by looks) is it able to shoot 1100 yards?

I try to look at it this way-I take a poker chip(roughly 1.25" across) and put it out 100 yards. You take a 10 power scope and look at it. 100/10 is 10. So it will be 10x smaller than if you had it up to your eyeball.

·
Registered
724 Posts
xxG3xx said:
i saw that.....thats the scope....(well by looks) is it able to shoot 1100 yards?
At a reasonabily sived target yes.

Like ghoul's example, go to a football field have a buddy stand on 1 goal line and you walk to the other. That's 100yds so through a 10x scope he will look the same size at 1000yds through a 10x scope as he does at 100 with the naked eye. If you both move to the goal posts thats about 1140yds I believe.

When you get into extreme range glass quality is almost more important then magnification. Cheap glass distorts the image more the higher you crank the magnification.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts