Gun Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think about an indoor airsoft arena located in the heart of the Bay area. I was think about San Jose. pleez reply and tell me what you think

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
why don't you guys just go here:

http://www.cqbcity.com/

It's a bit of a drive form the Bay area, but look at the specs on this place:

• 60,000 square feet of very challenging Urban terrain with full scale buildings
  • Dynamic 6 room Kill house
  • Bank (complete with teller windows)Sniper perch
  • Full sized Bus and numerous vehicles just to name a few!
  • Over 15 Bulidings in total and more being added

Feb 24th will be their first event open to the public I believe. But 60,000 sq feet... that's as big as all the CQB centers in Socal combined! If the Feb event's a success, it be a hard act to follow.

Here's another place:
http://shadowtactical.com

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Stockton. Damn I thought they listed it on their website ;( Sorry ! On cqbcity's end, this wil lbe the first time it's opened to the public.

Don't sell your shiz yet Nugz!

Nice to know this place is airsoft only. No paint to slip on ;) Checking with AEX Santa Clara to see if they'll be sending some peeps up.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
We'd love to have an airsoft arena in the bay area... The only place we can really go that is close by is Operation Paintball in Hayweird... It has a small indoor arena which is pretty cool, but it's very small.

I think that if someone opened an airsoft arena (a big one) somewhere in the heart of the bay area (near fremont-ish) that they would make a killing $$$.

I've been pondering this myself, but I have other projects that need to be finished before I venture out on a limb... I'd also need some business partners.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I signed up just to reply here :cool:

I think you should make one in Daly City/San Francisco area xP To me, nothing can compare to having that done :rolleyes: (daydreams)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts