Gun Forums banner

ruger 10/22 p-90 conversion

12K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  ORCA 
#1 ·
#8 · (Edited)
This seems to be a cheap Airsoft P90 that was gutted to fit a 10/22. By cheap, it looks to be this model.

http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/me...D&Store_Code=R&Product_Code=well-p90-blow-out

Which doesn't really matter except for the fact this cheap airsoft version you can get as low as $12.00 and dremel it our yourself. And I dunno... a $12.00 plastic shell + stainless trigger bar + dremelling doesn't add up to the $300.00+ this auction is currently at.

LOL If you do a little snooping of the sellers feedback. You'll see exaclty which airsoft P90 that was purchased and modified. OK so he paid $32.24...

Update. Finding more stuff on this seller ;) he also hollowed out a Cheap-o airsoft G36 body to fit a 10/22. This statement??

This stock is not made for knocking down doors or hard use but,is sure a far better improvement to the old factory wood stock in looks and handling.
O rly? I think i'd take the wood stock the 10/22 came with over a cheap, non fire retardant plastic injection molded, dremeled out airsoft stock.

This statement is the bestest though...

The United States Seals are currently using this model now in special operations.
So the Navy seals are going to carry 10/22's in G36 bodies? Or they gonna carry HK G36's which HK basically gave up selling in the US... I think the guy played SOCOM 3 too much.

#10 ·
ORCA said:
Which doesn't really matter except for the fact this cheap airsoft version you can get as low as $12.00 and dremel it our yourself. And I dunno... a $12.00 plastic shell + stainless trigger bar + dremelling doesn't add up to the $300.00+ this auction is currently at.

LOL If you do a little snooping of the sellers feedback. You'll see exaclty which airsoft P90 that was purchased and modified. OK so he paid $32.24...

Wow I'm going to buy a few $32.00 stocks and make $300 off them!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.