Gun Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm an Airsoft n00b, point me in the direction of some quality vendors w/ quality products.

TIA
Clavo

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Airsoft Extreme is my vendor of choice. They have a knowledgeable crew working for them, they have several stores, and a website too.

www.airsoftextreme.com

I know the owner, he's a good guy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
brucelee said:
Airsoft Extreme is my vendor of choice. They have a knowledgeable crew working for them, they have several stores, and a website too.

www.airsoftextreme.com

I know the owner, he's a good guy.
these guys are the only people i give my money to. I bought 2 rifles and
a hand gun from them along with all my accessories. And they usually do work on guns purchased from them for free.

·
Registered
50 Posts
check out www.scorpionairsoft.com

They are the local dealer in utah and they can get great prices and just about anything that has to do with airsoft. also they can have it delivered. Just ask for andy.

email them with any questions you have and tell them blzrd sent you.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Well... Im ashamed I have the right to post in this fourm... but I have to come clean. I have an airsoft gun... yea... G-36C its great for working on CQC but.... I have made fun of airsofties for some long I feel like a trator to us real gun owners....

Anyways a great place that I used to buy many of my guns at untill they quit selling real guns. :( There great people and have been friends of ours for a long time. We go to the shooting range alot but they convenced my to try an airsoft gun and I was suprised at its power, so I got one.

http://bernies-sports.com/index.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, thanks a lot :-(

Now I have to go out and spend a bunch MORE money :twisted:

Pictures to come after purchases have been made.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts