Gun Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of boredom, I'll tell you all a little story that happened a couple nights ago. This was the first time that I remember my brother keeping his Glock loaded in the house. ;)

Around 9 PM, myself, my brother and our parents are sitting watching some TV, when we hear what my brother and I (having spent enough time at the range) recognized as being 5 (or so) gunshots, 9 mm from the sound of it. After a bit of searching, we realized that they came from the (normally quiet) street right in front of our house. So, seeing noone in the area, we go outside to take a look, and see some neighbors walking towards us, one of them on a cell phone with the police. Within a few minutes, our street was populated by about 8 police cars. After a bit of searching and questioning, the police determine that it was a bunch of idiots that decided to shoot in the air and drive off, leaving the casings laying in the street. Needless to say, it was one of the more interesting things to happen in our area. Not the kind of interesting things I want to happen though. :shock:

Oh, and by the way (unrelated to this story) don't stand on a corner at night wearing military fatigues, in a "not-so-great" neighborhood. :roll:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, we were pretty glad too. ;)

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
I feel bad for the cops... They have to respond to something like that thinking its something crazy, only to be let down by thus. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts