Blackie Collins® Toters™ Pistol Packing Jeans
As more than a few OTters pocket carry I figured I'd post up this new product that I noticed being resold in my latest copy of Brigade Quartermasters.
This thread seemed most appropriate to tag against...
BLACKIE COLLINS® TOTERS™ PISTOL PACKING JEANS
TOTERS™ are a premium line of stone washed blue denim jeans with special pockets intended to "tote" handguns and knives. A driving force behind Blackie designing TOTERS™, was the ability to carry handguns and knives comfortably while riding a motorcycle.
In fact, if Blackie had been wearing TOTERS™ on the night he hit a 200 lb. hog, he still would have had to replace his BMW R1100 RT motorcycle, he still would have broken his wrist and both ankles, he still would have needed seventeen staples in his head, but he would not have had to replace the grips and night-sights on his Kahr MK9.
TOTERS™ Jeans Features:
• Designed by Blackie Collins®
• Comfortable and great looking
• Relaxed fit with straight leg
• Stone-washed and pre-shrunk
• Proudly made in the southern USA.
• Cordura-Plus™ lining in gun pockets
• Regular front pockets carry
• Patent pending lacing system - Adjustable to fit most handguns
• Designed for left or right hand
• Gun pockets more comfortable than any holster
• Less bulge than any holster
• Total concealment with T-shirt, jacket, vest or when handgun is placed completely inside pocket
• Non abrasive Cordura-Plus™ lining
• Gun will not wear thru or mark denim
• Lining helps conceal silhouette of gun
• Jeans also have separate knife pocket
• Locates knife conveniently at fingertips
• Comfortable carry of even large folding knives
• Pocket also good for carrying flashlight, cell phone, or small tools
• Sizes: 28 - 60 even
• Inseams: 30'',32'',34''
Big sizes 44 and up are at additional cost.
Brigade QM - http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/agprice2/level4c.tam?&M5COPY.ctx=26336
Blackie Collins site - http://www.totersjeans.com
Videos of the product in use including holstering a govt./fullsize 1911 aka hogleg - http://www.totersjeans.com/vids.html
I think I might order a pair as the price isn't bad considering it's two products built into one, a holster system and oontz stylized jeans.
Note: I have no affiliation with Brigade QM or Blackie Collins be it personally or personally and I am getting o benefit of any sort by posting this info. As with anything else, play by big boy rules and caveat emptor.