Gun Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've been playing Call of Duty 2 on the Xbox 360 a lot lately. I'd play it even more if the Live server for it wasn't so buggy. Word is that a patch should be coming out here pretty soon, so hopefully that solves the server issues.

-Chris

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
i play a lot of BF2 with my squad. only game im waiting for is elder scrolls 4 oblivion because it looks so god damn amazing.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bassplayrr said:
I've been playing Call of Duty 2 on the Xbox 360 a lot lately. I'd play it even more if the Live server for it wasn't so buggy. Word is that a patch should be coming out here pretty soon, so hopefully that solves the server issues.

-Chris
u know the mission about the training i never understood ot, i mean the sent freshly trained recruits into battle pretending its training i find that messed up

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Battlefield 2, almost non-stop in my free time. ;)

Good games that I've played recently? Burnout 2? or is it 3? Whichever one it is on the XBox... That was fun. *wishes he had a 360* Project Gotham Racing 3 is awesome, simply because it has the Callaway SledgeHammer Corvette, among other awesome cars. :D I'm tempted to get a 360 just for that car. (I'd post a link for those of you who don't know what it is, but the site seems to be broken at the moment. Suffice to say, it's been the fastest 50-state street legal car in the world since it's production in the 1980's. And at the bargain price of around $400,000, it's production consisted of one unit, from what I hear. ;) )

·
Registered
75 Posts
Joint Operations for PC, along with the Reality Mod and IC Mod for it. But I've been slacking lately due to very little free time. :(

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've said this before, but I play a shitload of BF2 when I actually get time to play video games. Funny thing is, I end up playing as a medic more than anything else, and get most of my kills doing so.

·
Registered
196 Posts
mindstorm said:
u know the mission about the training i never understood ot, i mean the sent freshly trained recruits into battle pretending its training i find that messed up
Yeah, it is pretty strange. That's moter russia for ya I guess.

-Chris

Forgot to add I also play Halo 2 on Live and PGR3. I bought that Condemned game for the 360, but I don't play it too much cause it's too nerve racking. :laugh:

·
Registered
351 Posts
i rented black nobody waste your money on that one, its not that great and it took me like 3 hours to beat it

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Hitman 2 and Hitman Contracts = win.

Ive seriously clocked about 2000 hours on both games.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I don't even want to think about how many hours I've invested in video games over the years. Especially when I was addicted to CS a couple years ago. That was bad, mkay.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts