Gun Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I had forgot about this, but I almost got a walther P22 the other day but I dont think I have seen any aftermerket High cap mags for it. Does anyone know if they make mags for it over 10 rounds? if not I guess I could make some... I have access to a fully stocked machine shop.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I looked into it about a year ago, and the answer was, no, no one makes standard capacity mags for the P22. Might be different now, a good place to get some dope on that is the rimfire forums in teh walther section.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I kept tryin to find them when i had my p22 and never could. but the factory mags always looked like they could be easily modded to accomodate a few extra rounds

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I can find a mag spring that will hold say... 20 rounds I can change mag to take them. Im awesome with TIG, MIG, stick and Oxy Acetylene welding with steel and aluminum, as well as lite milling and machineing on Steel and aluminum.

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
Fatcat, (Or anyone else for that matter)
What ammo do you recommend for breaking in the P22?

Thought I would bump an old thread to see if any of our newer memebers know the answer to Fatcat's magazine question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts