Gun Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
you guys rock!

except for that one time, when you sold me STAR mags for my CA m4... that wasent cool.

but everything else is BOM!

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
The only reason I allowed Airsoft Extreme to be our sponsor is because I believe in them. I've been a faithfull customer for almost 3 years now and will continue to be. Their prices are competetive, staff is friendly, and the best part about it, if you buy from them and your gun breaks, they will stand behind it and fix it for free. (as long as you didn't bash it with a rock or something).

Any vendor on this site will be a proven good vendor. I will not accept schmucks who sells shoddy stuff and have poop custormer service. I want this site to be quality for all of us.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
yeah the star mag thing was an honest mistake, they work in every other M4 veriant. The guy who got me into Airsoft has been shopping there, and refering people there for a long long time.. i think they are a very good sponser to have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
From the recommendations in my other thread, I spent ~800 in their Torrance store last weekend.

Great service and prices. Really helpful to a n00b.

A+++ will buy there again. :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
I guess i'll go see if they carry a blow-back G19 so i can practice my CCW draws and whatnot. Other than that I don't care one bit about airsoft. But i lubb me some paintball!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Best airsoft store. Even though i havent bought from them but will soon they have THE best staff. They will show what gun to get and what not to get. Like a guy there tat doesnent work there but goes there a lot showed me the basics to AEG's ( since im new to it) And he ownes like i think one of the biggest playing fields and the guy hthat works there also ownes one of the biggest fields in the bay area. (i went to the santa clara store) The guy also recomended tthius recondo school im going to probobly when i get an aeg. This sit for him is on the AEX site as well called Mike Force when u look in upcoming events. So thy dont only have good staff but nice customers as well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
does any 1 notice that a lot of other websites have lower prices then AEX? Like Cobraairsoft.com there TM's are like 50 bucks less then AEX's. Not only that. There G&G M14 is 70 bucks less!!!!!!! then AEX's. So does any 1 else see this?
[/url]

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Although I can't truthfully say that I've done business with either of them, allow me to point out one thing: (although I could point out many more) You get what you pay for. Ever notice that on AEX, you can either get a TM G36C for $275, or a CA G36C for $295? That's because the CA totally rocks, I own one, and I love it, I own a TM Sig 552, and I hate it. (I know, unrelated guns in that example, but that's not the point.)

Either way, I'll take US Quality over Asian Quantity. :D (On that subject, my next airsoft gun will probably be coming from AEX, if they have whatever I decide to get.)

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
um scirion.. TM = Japanese. CA = Chinese. They both asian guns. There are no US mfg's of airsoft guns. (There were... but they got sued outta existence a few years ago). If they claim they are... they are just repackaging cheap chinese airsoft guns. (ie. Tippmann, Crosman, = UTG, CYMA, Etc). There are arisoft shops that sell custom guns under their own name, but they are all based upaon TM, CA, Star, etc.

Yes AEX seems to be more expensive then other retailers, but they also stand behind their products unlike other smaller retailers, They do things like sponsor alot of Airsoft Community event's... They also have 5 retail stores which is a nice alternative to only buying online based on price alone. You can actually go into any 1 of these locations and test fire to your hearts content b4 buying. They are ultra honest and actually know their shit about upgtrading and repairing decent quality airsoft. They've talked me outta buying stuff I don't need to buy on many occasions.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I didn't say either TM or CA was US... I was referring to the shops. AEX = US, Cobraairsoft = HK.

With any luck, when I go to California sometime this year, I'll get to drop by one of the AEX shops and drool over all the cool stuff. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts