Gun Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a friend were walking through a flea market when we past by an airsoft dealer. My friend pointed to an SR16 (I later found out it was a well R7) and said it looked cool and said he might buy it. All I know about it is it's made of plastic, has a metal gearbox, and supposedly shoots around 330 fps. Other than that I don't know crap about these new chinese weapons made buy well, cyma, double eagle (not UTG though, I have the warhawk and it's awesome), etc. Anyway, as stated above, I don't know anything about the performance or reliability of these new high-end CLONES, so if there is anyone out there who know anything about these guns and/or owns one your opinion would be valued!

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
airsoftretreat.com is all about these types of guns. Some UTG's are private labelled CYMA's, Wells etc. There may be some members here who have experience with the cheapsoft stuff, but AEX, who sponsors this portion of the site, does not sell/service any of those brands due to reliability issues.

Again airsoftretreat.com is probably you best bet for a wealth of info on the cheap chinese brands.

·
Registered
67 Posts
They are good for your backyard, but i wouldnt skirmish with them. Their gears break easily. Good for backyard shooting, but no skirmish

1 - 4 of 4 Posts