Gun Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I need to get one of those. I had an air horn in my last car and it always got peoples attention. I don't know why i left in there.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the REAL train horns, When you hear a train 2 miles away... same horns... I am getting a set and building a custom tank because they cost to much on there.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figure I can build a tank here,or use the one from my air cannon fill it up to about 150 PSI with my massave air compresser at my house, then regulate it to it's 80 psi. That should give me a few good bursts at the ********* in the kroger parking lot. :p
I cant wait to see there turbans fly off!

·
Registered
231 Posts
fatcat said:
I figure I can build a tank here,or use the one from my air cannon fill it up to about 150 PSI with my massave air compresser at my house, then regulate it to it's 80 psi. That should give me a few good bursts at the ********* in the kroger parking lot. :p
I cant wait to see there turbans fly off!
Thats not a bad idea i never really thouht of just using my air compressor to fill the tank and then regulat it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've seen the kits on ebay for about $250 with horns and compressor. I've thought about getting them for the truck. When I'm pulling the fifth wheel and someone cuts me off and hits their brakes.. it sorta pisses me off... I'd like a better way to let them know :)

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
is what dabuttkrackin has on his truck?

*pagin dabuttkrackin.....................pagin dabuttkrackin........*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts