Gun Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
1) go to AEX retail store

2) Ask friendly sales person if you can fondle ________ weapon

3) Ask same kind sales person if you can test fire ________weapon

4) The next steps I'll leave up to you, your bank account or credit card comapny lol.

All Western Arms except the latest SCW3 Magna Tech's are AWESOME GBB Handguns. If/when you go to AEX hold a W/A in 1 hand and a like model handgun made by a different manufacturer in the other. You will see/feel why many people will spend 2-3 times more for a WA.

It will be hard for you to find a holster it will fit in. All select fire GBB's do have magazine cooldown probs when fired in sustained full auto.

For and airsoft sidearm, stick with semi auto handguns, they're more reliable.

·
Registered
34 Posts
my wa8045 is pretty sweet.
the finish is sort of pitting on both frame and rail. Don't know what to do about that. Only visible up close, and it's 6 years old already. Time flies. I just try to keep it clean.
Very heavy and satisfying. The hammer is too loose I think, but it functions fine.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Last I heard you can still get the KWA M93R II, and it has 3 round burst AND full auto... I just sold mine a while back. ;)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well, I'm pretty sure that unless I was hallucinating, mine had full auto and 3 round burst... And I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to imagine that sort of thing, don't you? ;)

I'm not trying to say the one's at AEX have full auto, I'm just saying mine did. ;)

By the way, you do need a rather large holster to be able to holster it properly... And mine had the ABS slide, if that might have anything to do with it...

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Nope you were correct. AEX's Bruiser showed me how to get it to go full auto, but after in full auto, it would not back to 3 shot until the magazine was ejected and reinserted. Seemed to have a cool down prob in full auto too, more so then an 18c. But it could have been due to the weather being a bit cool tonight.

So my apologies to Sniper and Scir for inaccurate info.

GOSH! I hate that!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Yes, cooldown was a huge problem with it... I could go out when it was 110 degrees out, empty the mag on full auto, and look at all the cool frost accumulating on the mag. ;) (Probably partly due to the plastic slide.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts