Gun Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall I joined up quite a while ago, but just lurked around a little bit because I didn't have a gun to show off. Well, that just changed. Today I picked up an HK USP .45:D

I will take some pics later today and post them up, but I am very excited with my first gun purchase!

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Hope you are a natural, learning on a 45 can be expensive.

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, I probably should have said that this isn't the first gun I have ever shot;)

Been shooting occasionally for a few years now, just finally had the money to pick up something for myself:D

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Oh ok. I have been shooting for years and still do not have a 45. Its too pricey for me to shoot alot.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

I picked the HK up at Tucker Gun on Lawrenceville Hwy, but my usual range is Nick's Guns on Canton Hwy in Marietta

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
Welcome to Gunatics!

Nice purchase for your 1st pistol. Don't let anyone on here tell you otherwise.;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fatcat said:
You will not be disappointed with that pistol..

Do they allow rifes at that range?
IIRC they do. I think they have something like 15 pistol lanes and 2 rifle lanes, but I will confirm this for you on Saturday.

Thanks for the welcome guys, looks like theres a ton of information here!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ok, I finally got some pics (even though they are from my camera phone)

I put 300 rounds through it without a hiccup today, and I love it.

Pics:

Hopefully I can get some better pics up sometime soon

Also, fatcat, there are 2 rifle lanes there just to let you know

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
nice pistol, I love shooting hk's. One of my friends down here that I go to school with with has a TON of hk's... 9mm, .40 and .45 tactical usp's and a mk.23 with supressor (I think it weighs as much as my ar15 :lol: ).

He also has a few w/ a "jetfunnel" system. Anyways its pretty crazy how much you can do to those pistols...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blindeye_03 said:
nice pistol, I love shooting hk's. One of my friends down here that I go to school with with has a TON of hk's... 9mm, .40 and .45 tactical usp's and a mk.23 with supressor (I think it weighs as much as my ar15 :lol: ).

He also has a few w/ a "jetfunnel" system. Anyways its pretty crazy how much you can do to those pistols...
Hey dude, I am shiring's friend Brett from Wild Wings the other day:lol:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We've gotta get him out to the range sometime soon. He was telling me he wants to pick up a handgun sometime soon

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
matt does? I took him to the range back when all I had was my ar15, but he got a headache lol. I guess he enjoyed it up until that point.

But yeah we gotta go shooting sometime. I just picked up a PPK & another friend just got a 6" 357 magnum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts