Gun Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 10 day waiting period(Yay Kali)is finally up and I'm going to pick it up today. Is there any break-in procedure to follow? I want to stop by the range on the way home and put a few rounds down range. Anything special I should do?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have fun is what I did. I took it out last night. 200 rounds later and she's lookin' good. It's a perfect size for my hand and for the Kali-10-round law.

·
Registered
55 Posts
sorry you live in a communist anti-gun state that illegally disarms its citizens. my sympathies for you and all of your friends. :cry: now, as for the G30, stellar weapon. no break in period. you have a GLOCK! take it out and shoot it and hell, if you dont feel like cleaning it when ya get home, dont sweat it... these guns dont require cleaning to operate functionally. the best of the best - GLOCK! welcome to the fam!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have run every handgun I ever (owned) dry-- no lube...Hi- Power, CZ, Kel-tec's, s&w's, rugers, Toks, Maks, and beretta's,,,,,

the only one I ever had a problem with was the berretta bobcat. 22. lr.

I's run somthing downsn the brl -- like a napkin with a pencil 1st --- then have fun!

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
most qulaity handguns can be run dry but I dont ever reccomend it for reasons concernign longevity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts