Gun Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
lol I said that to a friend that we should go get some pot helments paint them ugly blue and make some headshots.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
you know it doesnt really have a whole lot to do with the US and the second right? its more about militias and illigal arms sales in places like africa.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Yea I know but are they going to say "Hey the UN said we are not allowed to have guns any more lets turn them in" Theres about as much chance of that happending then them spraying less than 300 rounds and hitting someone.... or even... god forbid AIMING! :laugh:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think they're worried about the ultimate intentions of those pushing for the ban. The speaches posted on the NRA website shows that some of them want to limit or ban semi-auto's, pistols, and long range rifles. The NRA may see this as the first step in that direction.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not what america wants, it's what a single anti-gun president could do with even a small legislative majority.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Nose Nuggets said:
if they ban guns in the US, there will be a revolution

i know, because im gana start it.

Damn right! I will fight in it for sure. If America wants to take your rights away... you take America back.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
There seriously will be a revolution if guns are banned in the USA. No way in HELL I'm letting it happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts