Gun Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya im kinda new to airsoft lik ive played at like hollywood sports and stuff like that cuz ive played with my bros gun but now im bout to get my own but i dont know what to get im really in to the snipers like the tokyo marui PSG-1 but i dont know if i should get it or not

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess, based on your "grammar," that you are peripubescent. In your position, your choice of gun ought not be based on its performance, or on the role you prefer to play on your team.

Your choice of airsoft weapons is based exclusively on what you can afford after saving up the proceeds from your paper route.

Peace,
Hans

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Hans said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that, based on your "grammar" that you are peripubescent. In your position, your choice of gun ought not be based on it's performance, or on the role you prefer to play on your team.

Your choice of airsoft weapons is based exclusively on what you can afford after saving up the proceeds from your paper route.

Peace,
Hans.

LMAO.

I have nothing constructive to add, but that just made me chuckle.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The sad part is, your Hello Kitty piggy bank (kitty bank) probably has more firepower than my Well P-90...

Peace,
Hans

1 - 9 of 9 Posts