Gun Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i'm looking to purcahse a new aeg.but heres the thing i want an out of the ordinary weapon,my main choices were the VFC HK416 and the king arms FN FAL.but need a little help so i turn to pals here at gunatics.so help.

·
Registered
67 Posts
white boy said:
ok i'm looking to purcahse a new aeg.but heres the thing i want an out of the ordinary weapon,my main choices were the VFC HK416 and the king arms FN FAL.but need a little help so i turn to pals here at gunatics.so help.

I hear the VFC lacks quality, and i know nothing about the king arms. If you want a HK416, you might as well buy the kit+another m4

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Well neither have been tested skirmish worthy yet as far as reliabilty goes.

The FAL will be about the same length as your M14 was, Takes a custom magazine and will be King Arms very 1st genereation of AEG released. (Means you may become a paying tester for King Arms).

The VFC 416. Well it all depends on where you are going to buy it. U.S. 416's will be marked VFC416 instead of HK416. Depends on how much you want it to liek liek a real 416 I guess. It'l lcome with 2 different length barrels. The VFC AEG's have been ok with only various minor problems. Of course it will be able to take most Armalite style external add-ons

If you go with the Hurricane 416 kit it will have proper markings and you can put it on w/e you feel is a more reliable M4.

Other then that, if your just getting it for your own collection it's really up to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts