Gun Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· 10mm Fanatic!
934 Posts

2,823 Posts
KingPerformance: Sort of. I gave up on Centerfire but lucked out with a different dealer.

I was number 300 in line when Centerfire fessed up that they didn't have any Saigas in stock. One month later the waiting list had grown to 600 and they only gotten 40 guns in.

Doing the math, that would have been at 7.5 month wait, at which time the backorder list would have grown to 1950 customers. They also started backpedaling on the confirmed $399 price. When I had placed my order, the price was "confirmed" by email. According to other customers they quit doing that shortly afterwards and today if you join the wait at Centerfire they will not guarantee any sort of price at all.

· 10mm Fanatic!
934 Posts
KingPerformance said:
Yet one more added to the collection. :)
I picked up my scout on Saturday and it was suprisingly in MUCH better cosmetic ondition that I was expecting. I haven't cleaned the cosmolene off it yet or checked it over thouroughly but I will and I'll let you guys know what I find.

I'm already thinking about upgrades! :lol:
http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting2005/mosinscoutrifle/index.asp

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.