watch now everyone will have saws :roll:
Yup:

Out Now.
Classic Army
Star

Coming Soon.
VFC
Hero Arms

Nice part is with more competition, mo better pricing. CA 249 Street Price has dropped almost $150 - $200.00 since the Star 249 came out around $500.00.

But realistically if they came out with cheap-o LPEG chinese verisons like UTG... these support weaps would loose their sexiness.

·
Registered
166 Posts
[/quote]But realistically if they came out with cheap-o LPEG chinese verisons like UTG... these support weaps would loose their sexiness.[/quote]

yeah, it really would lose its sexiness, espescially for the big business's :!:

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well 1 thing you should know is the AE Max MK46 Mod 0 is rewired so the AEG battery is insode in the box bag and when you pull the trigger it also advances the motor in the box mag. This means the CA boxmag becomes a permanent fixture. For people with long forearms or can live with the fact that the stock boxmag makes it awkward to go from shoulder to hip fire this solution is fine.

For me I chose to go with the physically smaller MAG box mag, but it carries 100 round at about half the size of the stock CA boxmag. It has a remote switch that can be mounted anywhere and the AEG battert sit's independently in a PEQ style box (Note when you install the upper rail it needs to be uninstalled to remove barrel to get to the stock battery compartment in the foregrip).

I also added the SCAR style vertical foregrip/bipod, this replaced the stock bipod and gave me the added comfort of the vertical foregip. The entire mg is now much easier to handle adn switching form hip to shoulder fire and back is not not a problem. I also have the freedom to use any type of m249 or armalite comaptible magazine.

So if i were to buy the AE Max MK46 Mod 0 I would ask for them not to rewire the unit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts