Gun Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*points to subject* So... I think I'll be picking one of these up pretty soon... Anyone know anything about them? (ORCA? ;) ) Any important stuff I should know before I get it? (I'll be trading a gun, or two guns for it, the guy is asking $175, with a mag, I think)

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
yeah.. well for the price it's not bad. I think this is a PFC (Plug Fire Cap) version that uses cartridges. As far as I now PFC's do not shoot bb's

Does it look like this?

and video like this?

MGC M16A2 M725

If your looking for a nice M16 replica then that's fine. You get all the goodness of a real steel M16 though too. Including constantly needing to clean it after firing. Caps are hard to find and gawd forbid you loose a shell (also hard to find). Great model though a nice collectors piece.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to the seller, it's a "classic" (As in, old) gas powered airsoft gun that shoots 6mm BBs, external power source (CO2, HPA, whatever), etc, etc. He says that standard AEG mags can be modified to work in it, and with the help of a dremel ( ;) ), AEG parts such as bodies, RIS kits, etc will also fit. And I don't know what it looks like, because I haven't seen it yet. :)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been informed by the seller that I can beat anyone who says it uses caps over the head and say "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE IT USES SHELLS?!?". (Really, I'd never do that, but that's what he said. :shock: )

To put it more politely, he said no, it doesn't use shells, or fire caps. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts