Gun Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it that some1 that hates basketball 11 months out of the year turns into an addict for a few weeks in march? Maybe i'm a closet gambling addict lol I go from the TV to the computer checking scores and line updates, atlantic city, vegas and offshore. Which my GF hates cuz I talk to my bookie more than her lol Do any out you guys watch the tourny?

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
I hate Basketball all 12 months. Maybe I am weird but the only sports I like to watch are Boxing and Hockey cause it turns in to boxing..LOL

Only sport I play...other than skee and clay shooting is drag racing. I used to race with my dad...but havent for years cause his new car is custom built for a 5'9 guy and I am 6 foot. Now thats the only other thing that gives me the natural high of shooting guns. I wish gas prices were low again cause I miss my Nova SS. 165mph top speed(due to aerodynamics and not enigne) but only 6-10mpg depending on how hard I drive it.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:twisted: The feeling of the trans break releasing and being shoved into the seat going from 0-205mph in 3-4 seconds is awesome. it just doesn't last long enough

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
This is a small funny car with a baby 650hp 427 chevy in it injected on Alcohol. But it still does 176mph in the quarter mile. Thats not bad considering the small size of motor

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some buddies of mine have a smaller sized rail car, tops out about 235mph, they let me play with it at the test n tune friday night bracket races. I like it I like it alot :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts