Gun Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
You live near AEX don't you? You can answer alot of your questions yourself by paying them a visit.

I like the Madbull products myself but I opted to have a replica of a real M203 for 1 of my M4's and 2 different mini launchers for mounting on my shorter AEG's. Madbull launchers look badass on non Armalite clones though like G3's due to their long foregrips.

Quality wise... An airsoft nade launhcer is just a trigger that depresses the nades gas release tail button. There's nothing complicated about how to build them or their performance. You can hold a gas loaded 40mm airsoft nade and push the end in with yrou finger to launch although I would not advise you to do so.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ORCA said:
You live near AEX don't you? You can answer alot of your questions yourself by paying them a visit.

I like the Madbull products myself but I opted to have a replica of a real M203 for 1 of my M4's and 2 different mini launchers for mounting on my shorter AEG's. Madbull launchers look badass on non Armalite clones though like G3's due to their long foregrips.

Quality wise... An airsoft nade launhcer is just a trigger that depresses the nades gas release tail button. There's nothing complicated about how to build them or their performance. You can hold a gas loaded 40mm airsoft nade and push the end in with yrou finger to launch although I would not advise you to do so.
i live about 15 minutes away but my mom wouldnt take me juyst to get questions. so im either just gunna go there to buy stuff then get answers or just get stuff online cuz im lazy.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
As a side note, never ever, I repeat, ever take apart one of those shells... You'll never get it back together... Trust me, I tried it twice, and both shells are sitting on my desk in pieces. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
If you do take them apart adn have probs getting the ball bearing back in, here's a tool to reload the ball bearings correctly:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=294

You can also make the ring outta thos really wide boba tea straws.

If you lost some of the internal Ball Bearings look at these:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=297

But dif nade mfgs have different sizes.

and if you by chance blew the o-ring looky here:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=295

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Awesome... Why haven't I seen those before? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
It's you. The first thing I see is the amazing wealth of actual useful information, as opposed to many people that post on forums. Like me... ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok back to the subject. so since the madbull short launcher says it can fit on any rifles would it fit on the star ump or is the RIS to short on the bottom.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ORCA is that you

Holy crap if thats you your hot and nice rack
:laugh:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
*waits*... So, back to reality: ORCA... Would the long Madbull XM203 (Or is it just X203?) fit on a CA G36C? Or would I need the short version? I can't seem to find anywhere that specifies what versions will fit on what guns. :roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts