Gun Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the G&G m4 thermold hi cap and i have to say im not happy. it seems like it doesnt feed properly or somthing, because i get about 10 shots in full auto then i have to crank it again. Any Suggestions?

One more thing. Can someone suggest a really good box mag. I dont want a plastic one if i can help it because im not having good expirences with the plastic magizines period.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
hmmm there's no "good" box mags for the M16. Most use the guts from highcap mag and are manual. So let's say you use a Marui High cap mag as it's guts. .It will fire though about 30-50 shots beifre you have to wind again.

CAW Manual Winding Boxmag

First Factory Manual Winding Boxmag

Do you care if it's a C-Mag replica and electric winding? Hero Arms makes a bitchen 1 with a remote switch you can mount where you feel comfortable. CA also makes one but I haven't used it yet. Star also make a noise activated C-Mag no need for remtoe switch, but kinda iffy what the mag consideres noise.

Classic Army Electric Winding C-Mag.

As far as your G&G winding prob. Are you filling the mag completely before winding?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i do. I think i might have overwound it. Not sure. I think i might go with the Eletric C-Mag at AEX. I hate cranking the mag period. I do it so much my thumb starts to hurt some times.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i have done that. now every so often i hear the spring uncoil, or w/e it does, by itself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts