Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's slow, but it does not cost me anything. I am not selling the SVT, VKT Mosin, or the M1A.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Damn. You sure like them old, don't you.

-Why rob the cradle when you can rob the Craftmatic adjustable bed?-

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the house hasnt changed much since it was built, also it was built before I was born, I only stay here a few days a week while I'm going to school

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Shad said:
Damn. You sure like them old, don't you.

-Why rob the cradle when you can rob the Craftmatic adjustable bed?-
Most of the old guns are sturdier thatn the new ones. I doubt you will se many 90 year old m16's out there in the future. Hell I have a CZ 98/22 mauser thats been through god knows what and is still in good shape. Its made by cz and has the lion crest, but the sights are Kurdish, and there is a single turk half moon stamped on it under the wood on the barrel right next to a czech lion. So its been through 3 countries and from the looks of it 3-4 wars. God they just dont make them like that anymore.

·
Registered
885 Posts
*opens mine* WTH THERE IS NOTHING HERE :( guess you just got lucky to have a cool closet. all though i bet you dont have an AT4 in your lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
Damn, where'd you run accross a Blueline SigPro?

-Chris

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got the blueline sig from old sacramento armory. They said they couldnt sell it to LE because the mags were 10 round, not 12.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its a winchester with a springfield barrel, and after looking at the prices on CMP and gunbroker and so forth I think I will keep it, unless you would like to pay me $800 for it. Alder got a fantastic deal on my danish garand.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Yes I did. Its getting Reparked in a week or 2.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts