Gun Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would but as my girlfriend says I’m useless prove your better than the meat lad and you will win a hug! Let’s see something jaw dropping eh!

-hugs & kisses Trevor May

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Only guns I have built from just parts are my M4, AR-15 with the 37mm launcher and AR-15 pistol. I have added on to all my guns but like to leave most of them as they are.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
the only guns i have built are:

potatoe gun

which turned into a

beer can gun!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
xxG3xx said:
is there any guides on the net step by step?

dooooooooooode - if the guys in basic training can do it blind folded - you can figure it out

it can really only go together 1 way

·
Registered
120 Posts
xxG3xx said:
is there any guides on the net step by step?
tons, check out ar15.com for all the how-to's on installing the lower parts kit. there really is no need for you to build out an upper assembly from scratch. just buy a complete one that matches your needs.

since you're also on calguns, haven't you checked out all the gazillions of threads on how to build an OLL legally? you could easily modify it back to "free-state status" once you're in georgia.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Thanks Guys,
The 10/22 was easy to do, a little masking tape and spray paint. It gets a few looks at the range, no one is quite sure what it is.

·
Registered
363 Posts
U just have to watch out for the parts getting away from you...when they are behind you. Do it on a level surface with a good but not high raised lip.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
i always liked the ranger challenge event where they had a fully stripped down M4, M60, and M92fs all mixed up in a box and they had to assemble each one in as little time as possible.

i dont think they do it anymore though, have not seen it the last few years.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts