Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've never heard or seen it till now. I always figured sooner or later somebody would be crazy enough to make a .50 bmg pistol.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No shit. But seriously, other than "wow factor", why the HELL would anyone need this? Wouldn't it break your hand?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I would think so that it would break your hand or fly out of it. If you tried to hold on to tight you'd probally smack yourself in the head with it. My S&W .44 mag weighs 53 ounces. The only reason i an think of for some one making a gun like this is becuase they could.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
It would break your hand. The stoutest pistol I ever shot was an EAA Thor in 45-70. To be honest really....anything above 44mag on a human is just overkill. I have seen snubbie 44mags and 50 AE Desert Eagles sprain wrists pretty badly. Id be afraid the gun would blow up on firing.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think if you tried to shoot anything through it it would break the zip ties that are holding the Sub 2000 forgrip to the pistol frame. It's fake. ;)

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
The only production .50BMG handgun out there is the maddi griffin. Theres not many out there before they had to stop production but there are a few!

I'd like a revolver chamberd in .50BMG. if you're gonna wear a mark on your forhead it should be identifiable as a hammer.

That picture you posted is a fake... look at it! it would break up the first shot.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah its gotta be a fake you can see zip ties on it. Its just made up of crap they had laying around. But a .50 bmg would be a little too powerfull.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Considering the recoil on an M2 mounted on a tripod, I think that a .50BMG pistol would break every bone in your wrist before the gun went flying out of your hands. There's no way in hell that a human hand/arm can take that kind of force.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
I'd hit it! I would fire it... just to say I did. So a few broken bones, not the first time its happened,just duck your head out of the way.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts