Gun Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
ORCA said:
wait... so everyone here who is married is emotionally insecure???

I'm seeing a pattern here...

Anyway Brucie, Have a great wedding and honeymoon. Cost is relative. The guns you want to buy will be available for purchase at a later date. Think finding someone you'll commit to spending the rest of your life with outweighs stuff you can just buy.
And what is that pattern?

I meant that if it were me. I don't feel the necessity in being in a relationship. It costs time, and money: two things I (we all) could use more of.

I'm 23. I just want to get laid, I could care less about having someone home when I get there.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nose Nuggets said:
someone at home waiting to get fucked, every night. no effort involved what so ever.

/it could happen!
Which is why I have several people that I keep in the loop. I call one, if it is a no, I call another. Someone out of twelve people is BOUND to be available and ready. If not, I start cold calling.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Bobula said:
so where's my invite?

The lamest part of the whole thing, is I only get to invite like 30 or so people... The rest is family, family friends, Croatian this, Croatian that... Aye carumba!

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Nose Nuggets said:
cant say ive ever started calling random names out of the phone book. you are more man then i, sir.
A 100% true story...

I was once planning to go to see a movie with a buddy of mine way back when I was single.
Dude was running late so I bought the tickets and waited outside the theaters front door. At the door was a pay phone which began to ring. Being me and as per norms of the the times (before cell phones were normal to own) I answered it and said 'Hello?'. A female was on the other end looking to talk with some friends of hers. I told her where I was and as it turned out she had mis dialed.
Conversation went from there me digging her voice and she mine, we ended up talking for nearly an hour and I totally missed my movie. My buddy never showed either so I was out tix money x 2. A life lesson learned, do not buy other peoples tixs. So anyway as it turned out that gal was tryign to reach her friends who were going to be coming over to her parents house to party for the weekend as they were out of town and she, the telephone girl, would be home alone. She wound up inviting me over too. :D

I got directions to her house and her number in case I'd have to call back and off I was in my car driving to her place.
I arrive, the girl was okay but not hot...a solid 6 in my book but by then I was ready to $%&* and soon after her friends showed up three girls with two BFs and a tag along dork kid. I spent the night at chicks house, got laid, had breakfast, and rolled home the next morning. I never heard from our talked to her again.

The lesson I learned from that?
Opportunity is everywhere. :)

- Janq

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nose Nuggets said:
cant say ive ever started calling random names out of the phone book. you are more man then i, sir.

Just out of my phone book and my friend's.

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nose Nuggets said:
you need to live up to your previous implication and cold call chics outa the phone book.

Yes sir.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
brucelee said:
The lamest part of the whole thing, is I only get to invite like 30 or so people... The rest is family, family friends, Croatian this, Croatian that... Aye carumba!

Most of my family is dead or dont get along.....hence I could only invite at most 15 members. I only invited a few cause the rest I would rather kick in the face than talk to.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts